Sunday, September 1, 2013

Can I Get A “Woot Woot” for Zorzor?

Well, it’s been a busy four days. I’m been learning all I need to know about Peace Corps policies and a few things about Liberia culture. Unfortunately, I know very little about my assignment. But here’s what I do know…
  • My site is Zorzor. 
  • I will be working at Zorzor Rural Teacher Training Institution. 
  • I will help train primary teachers. 

And that’s about it. I’m not completely sure about my living situation. I don’t know if I’ll have internet or if my cell phone will get service there. I’m not sure what classes I’ll teach. I don’t know what resources I will have. I think classes start on September 16.

But the good news is that I’m going to my site tomorrow, and I’ll start finding out the answers to my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment